Sunday 3 January 2010

Unique Handmade Skulls Coiled Bracelet


5 wonderful coils of unique handmade by Leandra Holder skulls. There are many kinds of skulls on this bracelet, the ones created by myself are made from kiln fired polymer clay and have Swarovski crystal rhinestones in the eye sockets. There are many dangling charms including an articulated skeleton / a lucky evil eye charm / a small Hamsa Hand / a large vintage blue cross and a vintage religious medal of The Virgin Mary. Like all of my art jewellery this is a one-off piece that will not be replicated in exactly the same way again. AVAILABLE - £119.99 including worldwide insured postage and gorgeous gift wrapping. A stunning and eye-catching bracelet. Contact me through my blog or through my facebook page if you are interested.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This Unique Jewelry bracelet looking very stunning and eye catching.