Tuesday 25 March 2008

25th March 2008 - Working on commissioned charm bracelets




Well, I am still hard at work fulfilling all the commissioned pieces I have orders for - here you will see one of them. It's a charm bracelet for a lady who loves blue parrots. The fabulous parrot beads are made by a wonderful US bead artist - JTW. She has done a marvelous job - they are really detailed and pretty. I've complimented these great beads/charms with dozens and dozens of sparkly and colourful Preciosa crystal beads, as well as some lovely yellow roses made by the same bead artist. I am very pleased with the result, but more importantly - the customer is too!
I'll post more photos of the commissioned pieces as soon as it is safe to do so! (A lot of my orders recently have been placed by kind people who are planning to give them as gifts to their loved ones - so I have to be certain that the charm bracelets and necklaces have been given to the intended recipients before posting photos on here - as I don't want to spoil their surprise!) Later ...

No comments: