Wednesday 18 June 2008

My Latest Project - Leandra Holder Art-Ts and Funky Bags!






So sorry I have not posted for a while, but have been incredibly busy with a new venture - Art-Ts (T-shirts) and Funky Bags! By getting back into fashion I am actually returning to my roots. In the 1970s I was a stylist/designer to various rock bands and their families. This time round I am designing T-shirts and using the same designs on fabric bags in 2 sizes. I will post a few photos on here but if you want to see the full range then you'll need to look at my website - http://www.leandraholder.co.uk/ - some are also available at accessoriesonline and at socharming. The T-shirts should appeal to a wide range of tastes, from the surfer/skater to the funky rock chick. The strong thick cotton bags are the perfect stylish answer to NOT using environmentally damaging plastic bags. The large ones are enormous and will fit masses of shopping inside them, or all that you'll need for a day at the beach. The medium size is ideal for everyday use and work, and will easily carry your purse, make-up, lunch and a paperback book! These funky bags will last and last, being incredibly useful as well as good looking (a bit like my man!) As an opening offer I am including a Leandra Holder bag charm with each funky bag order - but this won't last, so order now to get the special offer! Hope you love these as much as I loved designing them.
ALL DESIGNS REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF LEANDRA HOLDER LIMITED AND ARE REGISTERED ON THE ACID DATABASE.

No comments: