Monday 1 February 2010

Leandra Holder Website SALE Starts 2nd Feb. 2010




At last my website is ready to go online again after sterling work by my tecky guy Ryk Langton. I've probably driven him mad over the last month, so I do appreciate that he has kept calm with me! So tomorrow, Tuesday 2nd February, is the relaunch day - AND THE START OF MY SALE!!!!! I've reduced 120 items of jewellery - some by over half. So it's well worth your time taking an early look and snapping up some bargains. Here are just two of the pieces that will be drastically reduced. Happy shopping!

4 comments:

Rock-babe said...

I'm sure I'm just one in a long queue of people who can't wait to get our Leandra fix again! S.x

Unknown said...

I'm having a quick mooch whilst eating my porridge! Will be so nice to get my daily Leandra fix once more.

Unknown said...

And the Hand Carved Glam Goth Skulls necklace is mine...........lucky girl that I am!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your jewellery. reminds me so much of home (New Mexico)..I never see this on Maui which is my new home. Gorgeous!