Thursday 28 February 2008

28th February 2008 - Back to work! - Day of The Dead Necklace


Haven't been blogging for a few days as I have had friends from Canada visiting - very sad to see them leave - the time went far too quickly, but we had such fun! But it's back to work now. I have a long list of commissioned pieces to make - a funky cat charm necklace / a tattooed lady charm bracelet / a Frida Kahlo charm bracelet / an Oscar Night pearls and crystal necklace and bracelet / a 1970's Glam Rock charm bracelet ... and more! My wholesale customers have placed orders too so I am very busy. Thank goodness! Must get round to listing some new pieces on my own website too - Leandra Holder. I am very much still in the Rock Chick mode, but have also designed some really fresh and pretty summer flower bracelets that will be feminine but funky. Above you will see one of my hand painted skulls Day of The Dead necklaces.

No comments: