Saturday 16 February 2008

February 16th - Retro Crystal Necklace






The Rock Chick charm bracelet I was making yesterday is almost finished - I just have to get some silver hearts engraved with a special message for the customer who commissioned the piece, and it is done. Today I am working on a dangling crystals necklace - very retro / vintage styling - but with an edgy contemporary twist. I'm using pale rose 8mm Preciosa crystals mixed with silver tulip shaped bead caps - very 1950s feel to this one. Of course once photos are taken (and once my customer's wife has received her surprise!) I will post photos on here for you to see. In the meantime here's a selection of recent creations by Leandra Holder Jewellery (me!) Please respect my copyright on all my designs / photographs and text - I am a member of ACID (anti-copying in design) - if you would like to use a photo in the press or even in your own blog -then just contact me and ask.